You may think it's funny - but this was the only hat I have to cover up my haven't-showered-yet-I've-been-camping hair... it's a pretty cool hat - "it's a Toby Keith"
We met Braden's dad Mark in Yellowstone for the day
Roasting mallows over the campfire... we had to take pictures of each other since we were all by ourselves...
Braden and I are just THRILLED to be living in Idaho Falls (sarcasm) so that Braden can finish school. In the meantime I am teaching 4th grade and loving every minute of our CRAZY life. We have a Boston Terrier pup whom I just can't help but to love to death. We love being with friends and family and can't wait to move back to Colorado to be nearer to them!
1 comment:
so fun! linds! you need to type some words in here!!! ha. we can't wait to go camping with you guys!
Post a Comment