Friday, July 3, 2009


Wow! Time flies when you're having fun.... or is it just when you're incredibly busy... I think that's more like it.

We have been busy, Braden and I are still at our same jobs. We haven't had much time this summer to do a lot but we've managed to make 2 trips to Yellowstone and go camping. We even had Braden's mom and sister here for a weekend and then met up with Braden's dad one day in Yellowstone! We're planning next weekend to head down to SLC for Madison and Dan's open house. And mostly just enjoying our first year being married!

I was offered a teaching job in Idaho Falls School district which I'm so excited about. I'll be teaching 4th grade again and can't wait for school to start! I am however going to be sad to leave all the kids at my work and all the great teachers that I've been working with.

No comments: